Friday, December 30, 2011

Laughing Out Loud

I am very fortunate to have clients that I really truly enjoy! I love getting to know each family better during their sessions. This family...well, this family is one of those families that makes me laugh out loud!


From the moment they walked in the door, there were hugs and jokes and silliness! It was almost hard to concentrate on my job cause I was to busy laughing!



The "F" family enjoys each other and enjoys life. It is plain to see how much they love each other and the family is a delight!

The two daughters are sweet, and stunningly beautiful. They were full of smiles for each other and for the camera!




I love the shot below! The moment I took it I just knew it would be this wonderful!


We wanted to take advantage of the great December weather by trying a some shots outside. Due to some frigid wind, we didn't get as many as we hoped but we managed to laugh our way through a few.


Thank you so much "F" family for including me in this wonderful day! I enjoyed spending time with you all and helping you capture images of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment