Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Daddy's Mini Me

It doesn't seem like that long ago I was taking maternity pictures for this great family.  I was so thrilled when they let me know that sweet little "L" was born.




He was the perfect little subject. He let us pose him and dress him and use different props with hardly a peep at all.

I love that even though he was a big baby of nearly ten pounds he was still quite bendable.



This sweet baby boy looks just like his daddy! It is shocking to me how much they look the same. I have known "A" nearly his whole life and I am thrilled that he and his beautiful wife "J" are now parents to this wonderful son! While I enjoyed watching this fun couple as they were expecting the birth of "L" , it is really fabulous to see them as parents. "J" and "A" just beamed with pride over their wonderful blessing!
Thank you for letting me spend some time today to capture the tiny details of "L" and your life as a family of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment